← Revision 4 as of 2020-03-10 19:22:48
Not relevant to Wireshark.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
#pragma section-numbers off
= Organisation and Structure =
* don't create arbitrary wikinames (`OracleDatabase`, ''not'' `OraCle`)
* common prefixes (topical correlation)
* common postfixes (same page ''type'', e.g. ...Index)
* Index pages
* Categories (see CategoryCategory)
* /SubPages (allow shorter links, automatic correlation: HelpOnEditing/SubPages)
* Follow the guidance of the Wiki used about how to name pages etc.