Email: <you AT SPAMFREE example DOT com>
I bought my first rig in 2004 and settled on Mr Accountable as a web name.
User:McDogm User:McTrixie User:Mr Accountable
at English, Chinese, Korean Wikipediai et al.
Over 12,000 edits.
- arp Address Resolution Protocol
- bgp Border Gateway Protocol
- bvlc BACnet Virtual Link Control
- dns Domain Name Service
- eth Ethernet
- fddi Fiber Distributed Data Interface
- giop General Inter-ORB Protocol
- icmp Internet Control Message Protocol
- ip Internet Protocol
- llc Logical Link Control
- megaco MEGACO
- nbns NetBIOS-over-TCP Name Service
ncp2222 NetWare Core Protocol
- sctp Stream Control Transmission Protocol
- syslog Syslog message
tds TDS NetLib
- tcp Transmission Control Protocol
- tr Token-Ring
- udp User Datagram Protocol
7/15 Installed and used Sharkwire.
- "Chinese government" style packets, I can read some Chinese, perhaps these are seen as "Chinese government activities" because provincial governments operate ISPs. Duh.
- KPO Activity
- Expert info: No Warnings or errors
- Sharkwire is great!
- Some "Chinese government" type packets, seemingly unrelated to watching the footie on Chinese tv.
A long series of numerically ascending packets from Europe ie 91.xx.xx.xx, 92.xx.xx.xx, 93.xx.xx.xx, one every minute, creating very many Expert info --> Errors.
- @ 0830 US Eastern Time logged onto an Asian sports programming provider, immediate plateau in non-video activity definitely related to just logging into the broadcast, including 6 Errors of Malformed packets, and 3 Warnings, from Expert info in @5 min of being logged in. I then logged off the internet tv.
* Many packets originating from Asia Pacific Network Information Centre in AU, whose purview includes Greater Oceania.